Originally Posted By: jakewash
If they gave out an Axiom Audio Plaque to the rest of us that would be great too.

You know, that's actually something that I wish Axiom really would do. They ought to include one in every 'system' sell. Or at least make them available for a minumum price. Call me silly, but I'm proud of my Axiom setup and like to show it off.

I actually have one. I bought it from some guy over on eBay a couple of years ago for like $10. He had them for just about every audio gear manufacturer. Absolutely not any sort of authorized thing, I'm sure. It looks pretty good from a distance, but it's just a cheap piece of black plastic with mylar stickers cut out in the shape of the Axiom logo. I put it out on the times when I've got company coming over specifically to hear the stereo, or on the one time that I've 'officially demoed' my system. Makes it seem like something 'special', anyway.

I'd love to have a nicer looking Axiom one to hang on the wall behind my system. Just for kicks.

That has to be like the dream of every company. Having customers that actually want to BUY advertising to hang in their own homes. \:D

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office