Originally Posted By: terzaghi
yah, the 3808 drives the m80's with no problem, and of course will power the m60's with ease as well.

MY living room is only 2150 CF (but is open to a kitchen/dining area and hallway. In that size room the m80's sound great... Oh yeah I sit about 11 feet away from my m80's.

Not a bad deal on the receiver from ultimate electronics- they use to be the most expensive place in town. (at least the one in tulsa was)

Hope you stick around the boards- I need someone to ridicule when we beat OU in football this year.

Oh yeah, pictures are nearly a requirement around here.

I wish I could sit 11 feet away but the way my living room is setup it also opens to a dining room and kitchen area but I can't move my listening area back because it would be in the middle of a walkway/path.

Pics will be posted as soon as I get everything in place \:\)

I have a few questions about tuning in the speakers with my avr but I'll do that in a comment to follow. I've read all the info in the Axiom site and it is very helpful but I'm kinda dense and have to have some things spelled out for me.

You may have to wait a couple more years on winning that football game. Even though we lost a couple of good defensive backs most everyone is back and I hear the replacements for those we did lose are shaping up to be at least as good and probably better

"Real Gun Control Is Hitting What You Aim At" - can't remember