Originally Posted By: terzaghi
yeah, I went and picked up my speakers from DHL on my lunch hour... took two trips to fit them all in my jeep, I just couldnt squeeze the ep500 in with everything else

FEDEX showed up around lunchtime. I now have the M60s and VP100 setup and I'm playing one of those techno Internet channels with the hard driving bass to loosen em up In the other room becasue I can't stand that kind of music but it seems harsh enough to break em in with.

I haven't had time to run the auto setup or anything yet but I did listen to a couple of songs before I came back to my home office to finish out the workday. I can officially say that "For Abbey" by Ronnie Earl & the Broadcasters sounds great!

If I go to the manual setup I have it set to Large fronts but if I go look at Auto Setup>Parameter Check> Speaker Configuration Check, that section still shows the fronts as small. Is that because I haven't rerun the Audyssey setup?

You might notice my wife already wants to set her vases on them. Oh well it's not real plants and there is protection under them so they won't scratch the speaker tops. Will having something like that affect the speaker sound?

Last edited by edmondwolfman; 06/25/08 09:09 PM.

"Real Gun Control Is Hitting What You Aim At" - can't remember