Originally Posted By: fredk
In that case, he need at least two more pairs or M60s to suck up all that extra power. ;\)

The explanation does still apply to his example and he still dosn't need an ouboard amp.

After reading months and months worth of posts, I find myself pining for a 3808, bad manual and all.

fredk, I'm enjoying my 3808 quite a lot. I have a Diskstation and a HP Mediavault for external storage but they also have built in media servers. I was pleasantly surprised when I hit the Net/USB button, got the menu and saw that the 3808 automatically recognized both music servers and I can play music fron either. It also recognized a music foler on my regular computer and I can play music from there also

I really like the streaming Internet radio stations from all over the world. Some of them have excellent sound quality. I've never had a Denon product before and was kind of worried about the sound quality but with everyone's help I was able to get the settings right and if the music source is high quality it sounds great.

"Real Gun Control Is Hitting What You Aim At" - can't remember