Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Doc has lost control of the process! Quick, break out the Dark Crystal avatars!

Characters from the Dark Crystal were actually the first 'muppets' I thought of once I noticed that most of the 'Muppet Show' muppets were taken. As one of the earliest movies I remember seeing (I was 5 in 1982), the Skeksis made a big impression on me. However, I asked Wikipedia to make the call...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muppet

"The puppet characters of Farscape, The Storyteller, Mother Goose Stories, The Hoobs, Construction Site and Dinosaurs, as well as from the films Labyrinth, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Buddy, The Country Bears and The Dark Crystal, are not considered Muppets, as they were made by Jim Henson's Creature Shop, rather than by Henson's Muppet Workshop. The puppet casts of Puppet Up! and Tinseltown are also not considered Muppets as they were made by The Jim Henson Company after the sale of The Muppets in 2004. The Star Wars character Yoda was voiced by Frank Oz, one of Henson's regular performers, and is often referred to as a Muppet in media and reference works; he is not, however, a Muppet and Henson's organization was not involved in the character's design."

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office