Thanks for posting that, Peter. I'm printer challenged.
Some notes on the tracks...
01- whitecross- Some of the finest 80's hair rock IMHO. being a CCM band, I figured they would be unknown to most.

02- Shooting star- This is one of the best complete rock and roll albums no one's heard. This band regularly played a bar 10 min. from my house when I was 15 or so, never occured to me to try to slip in. They're still playing nearly 30 yrs later.

03- Michael Gulezian- I discovered this guy on a Pandora channel I created by accident.

04- The Philosopher kings- This song was featured in the background on a episode of La Femme Nikkita. I liked it so well I tracked down an internet site which lists every song featured in every episode.

05- Julie Waters- I discovered her on Pandora. She also does a nice version of Minuet.

06- siansperic- another one from La Femme Nikkita. Cool cover art too.

07- Sierra- This cd just sparkles- in content and sound quality.

08- 3rd force- These guys were recomended by amazon after I bought cds by craig chaquico, see # 11.

09- cindy Morgan- another ccm artist, with a voice.

10- Don Ross- I discovered this guy on the same pandora channel as #3 above. The man's skills are amazing.

11- Craig Chaquico- This song is the theme of local PBS show sunflower journeys It has become the gold standard for SQ in my cd collection. Craig was a member of Starship back in the day.

12- Linus and lucy- As a kid this song was half the reason I watched the Charlie brown christmas special every year.

13- Joyce cooling- Another Pandora discovery. I'd love to see her live.

14- Mark weigel- The cd is titled "green acres", I found it on amazon while searching for green acres the tv show. Mark and his wife Dylan are members of Chowder, which almost made it onto the disc.

15- Morcheeba- another find from La Femme Nikkita.

16 Pat kelly with Mark holzinger, the final word- a find from my Pandora accoustic channel. The cd gets a little monotonous, but the sound in unique.

geez I'm tired-Now I know why I put off doing this.