I dreamed that I just got out of church and was running toward the car which was parked across the street. I was really sprinting, and well before I got to the car I started flipping and ultimately launched myself off the edge of the roof of the car into the air about 20 feet. I landed on the other side of the roof and used the little bounce from landing to deposit myself onto the asphalt. Another car nearby had maybe 4 rough-looking people in it, and they were applauding. Brad Pitt was one of them. Even though he was impressed, he still came out of the vehicle to drop some kung fu on me. We both started circling each other and striking while making over-the-top kung fu sounds. Fortunately, it didn't last long, and before any harm came to either of us, we stopped and went to his house.

I've lost what happened at this point. I just know I was at Brad Pitt's house for dinner, and his new girlfriend, which I don't think was Angelina Jolie, was cooking in the kitchen. We were talking in another room, but then it was just Brad Pitt. I don't know where I went. He decided it would be funny to dress up, and he pulled out Jennifer Aniston's face and put it on the top of his head like it was a wig. It was her actual face, not a mask, and it was appropriately wet on the underside, but thankfully my dream wasn't too graphic. Brad tilted his head down and began talking like he was Jennifer Aniston. He was saying in her voice how he had a lot of wigs for a lot of different looks, and he started holding up different wigs to her face. It's like he was putting on this show to entertain me, only I wasn't there any longer, which made it pretty disturbing.