I don't know what's up with this thread. Where'd the love go? I was eager to hear about the testing results but the thread disintegrated into name-calling. Very uncharacteristic for around here... \:\(

I don't understand why there's so much venom over a supposed upgrade to the M22's. If Ninja wants to sell a $250 'upgrade' to the M22's, so what? No one is forcing anyone to buy it, and its existence doesn't harm anyone. Same thing with tube amps, 'better' cables, magic speaker pixie dust, etc. If you don't like it, trust it, believe in it, or can't afford it, then don't buy it. The fact that Ninja is trying to reach out to Axiom to get some testing done is proof that he at least believes that he has a viable and worthwhile product. Why not let the test results speak for itself?

I think it's good for Axiom. At the very least it shows that interest in our much loved speakers is growing. An 'aftermarket' is a sure sign of that.

And at the risk of being labeled as one of those people, I will fully admit that I own and greatly enjoy my tubed headphone amp. \:\)

Peace.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office