I just wanted to let Ian and the rest at Axiom know how pleased I am with my 3ti SE speakers. These speakers are FANTASTIC! They have the kind of sound I have been searching for for years. On good recordings they have the ability to completely disappear. I must admit however that when I first got them I was not impressed with their sound at all. But after having them for a few months I now realize how wrong that first impression was. Once I allowed them some break in time they began to work their magic. And what magic it is! I really think in many ways they are the best speakers I have ever heard and I am not new to audio. Once my ears learned how to listen to these little guys I was just flabbergasted with how good they really are. I was thinking about buying one of your floor standers to replace the M3s but I like them so much now I doubt I will ever replace them. Instead, I will be buying one of your subs so I can keep the M3 sound that I have so fallen in love with (I can't wait to hear them with a sub.) Not only would I like to thank Axiom for offering such great speakers at prices anyone can afford but I would also like to leave a message for anyone thinking of buying these. JUST DO IT! And don't judge them until you have used them for a good while. If you are like me you will soon realize that these little speakers are the best buy in today's speaker market. A big THANK YOU to Ian and company.