Ya, those are good points DL. Some are tours and the others just tasting. The Spring Mountain is one I’m really looking forward to. I have been told that that winery’s location has no competition. Plus, they make really, really good wine. The White Rock is actually in caves. That should be cool.

I had a turkey burger at Tailor’s last year. Probably the best burger I’ve ever had. I had some sort of pumpkin milkshake with it that was amazing. I ordered it by mistake (RE: hung over)

We plan to drop by Cyrus again. Brix restaurant for their unbelievably good tomato soup. Then there’s an outdoor grill in Calistoga we kept driving by…..smelling the Bar-B-Q. We’re getting a go box from there and taking it to Spring Mountain this time.

If anyone does happen to be in the area, just shoot me a PM and I’ll give you my cell number.

…….

I had another pretty good white wine the other day. Actually, I though it was excellent. It’s from the Camus Vineyard and called Conundrum. It is a white blend of undisclosed varietals. One of us thought it was a Pinot Gri, another thought it was a Sav Blanc, another thought it was a Riesling. I was the only one who knew it was a blend. Everyone liked it though. If you’re a white wine purest, you might not like it. I would say it’s like a full bodied Chard with the nose of an Australian Sav Blanc, taste of a Riesling, finish of a Pinot Gri.