Being very new to this type of entertainment, I have just purchased the following home theater equipment recently:
52" Aquos Sharp LCD HDTV
5100 Signature Series Monster power centre
Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray player
2 HDTV PVR's
Pioneer Elite SC-07 A/V Receiver
I have on order from Axiom the following:
2-M60's V2
VP-150 V2
2-QS8 V2
1-EP500 V2
Where I bought my Pioneer Elite SC-07 the sales rep told me to go with a 16 gauge 4-wire setup which is all incased in one casing. To do this he told me that you will have 2 positive and 2 negative wires like a freeway lane for your signal to reach the speakers, but you have to connect the 2 positive and 2 negatives of each together and attach 1 positive and 1 negative to the receiver and speakers.(If the M60's have 4 binding posts then probably could connect each separate to the speakers and 1 positive and 1 negative to the receiver).

I have no idea as what to buy or do when the speakers get here for the wiring. I do know that the lower the gauge the better, but the bigger the cabling. The cost is $1.40/ft I may be able to get it for $0.80 cents/ft possibly. Also when I get my EP500 is their any wiring needed for it or does it come with it?
The big problem is going to be fridging all this out when it gets here next week. I am still reading on the receiver stuff as the manual is 137 pages.

All help in this issues is so greatly appreciated.

Epic 60-500
True HD is the way of life.
Cheers,
John