I did invite you guys to come along.....

I think my next Napa trip will have to follow a trip to Paso Robles, Washington and Oregon. While I do have a fondness for Napa wines, I’m always on the lookout for some lower priced wines. Napa just doesn’t offer much in the sub $30 range. Out of 100 different wines we tasted, I can’t remember one being under $30. Most were in the $40-$80 range.

But when I do get back to Napa, the trip will be a bit different. Because traffic sucks and the tasting rooms are only open from 10:00 – 4:30, I’d rather stick to a particular area for a day, and then move to the next. I’d really like to spend a full day on Spring Mountain. I had no idea there were as many wineries on that mountain as there are. Another one would be Howell Mountain. Then there’s the Alexander Valley, Sonoma Coast…… I’ll have to check into that Twenty Bench. Are you sure it’s Twenty Bench and not Twenty Rows? The Regusci wines were very good. If I had stopped there earlier in the trip, I’d have most likely bought a couple cases.