Originally Posted By: jakewash

That is hard to say, it has been awhile since I have listened to some ~$1000 bookshelfs and when I did I was never that critical, the price was beyond what I was looking to pay at the time. I will say that if you already own a set of M22s and are looking for more detail then the $317 is worth the money, just remember you my find them even more unforgiving than they already are, I know I did.

I think that might be my next round of listening tests. I found a couple of dealers here that sell the Monitor Audio GS10, they retail around $1000-1500.

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you get a chance to test the GS10s as I’m interested in how the upgraded M22s perform against something priced higher. I’m looking at the possibility of getting some Chorus 807v (about $1,100) for a stereo only system. I planed to A/B them against the M22v2 once I get a house and can setup a dedicated room. The guy I bought my headphones from will let me take a pair to demo. The Ninja upgrade may provide another option should I find the M22s don’t measure up.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1