Hi all, I had to create a new profile because I forgot my username. Anyhow I just got a extra grand to spend on HT speakers. I have previously bought a pair of M3ti's and a VP100. I don't have any surrounds at moment. I sold the bose 201's I had. Now my game room size is 11'x 17'x 10'tall and my tv and speakers are on the 17' side wall.

I was thinking about getting the QS8's but I thought it might be too much for my current setup and room size and might need the QS4's instead. Then I was going to get a VTF-2 for the subwoofer or should I go smaller? I'm thinking the QS4's might match my M3ti's better than the QS8's. I was also thinking I could use the M3ti's as surrounds and upgrade my mains to towers like the M60ti but then my VP100 may not match up? Any suggestions on the best way to use this grand would be appreciated.

Here's my setup:
Sony XBR450 36"
Denon AVR-3803
Panasonic DVD-RP91

Plus from listening position(sofa against the wall) to front of TV is only 8' and I only have about 8' to separate the mains(hallway on left side). I can posts some pictures of the room if needed. Factory Outlet stuff doesn't bother me either. Thanks for any advise in advance!