Just a suggestion here... I have had a set of old Cerwin Vega PD15's for over 12 years, they are 4ohm, 105 db sensivity, 15" woofer, Foam covered Midrange with Aluminum horned tweeters. Most receivers I have had state on the back 4 or 8 ohm on MAIN speaker outputs only. And then most of them have also stated that you can only run 1 set of 4 ohm speakers off the back. I have found that my harmon kardon and marantz receivers both ran too warm when connected to these speakers. I actually fried the Harmon Kardon! Since this I have found the use of separate amplifiers is MUCH better, especially if you use high end audiophile grade interconnects from the pre-outs on your receiver to the amps. This makes a huge difference. You can easily pick up an Acurus or Adcom Amp that will handle the 4 ohm speakers with no heating problems as they are stable down to 2 ohms! : ) I am now running a new model Marnatz Receiver and 3 separate Adcom Amps and the sound is incredible! Now I am looking to get some audiophile grade speakers and Axiom vs. PSB is my delimma but so far I'm seriously leaning twards the axiom. This post is a bit late but if your reading, separate amps is the way to go! : )

Good luck!

Rob