Well actually I just asked Paul for some more info and some closer pictures of the Matte finished, even while they look nice i feel that they will not match the black oak 100% as he stated the finishing is different, so what about something more contrasting, like a different color or finish, not sure...

Even though, I'm interested in something more customized, like the one Mark did, as logic indicates for the manufacturer point of view, versatility is a good thing, but from the end side to have something really customized is also very good...

How about to do a group buy to get a better price ordering more units, I somewhat agree with Jason about the pricing, we get into Axioms looking for "bang for the buck" speakers, and that was the same reason I never jumped in any of the other options, as all were more expensive that this one...it makes no sense to spend 100 buck in a cosmetic thing, as I do not have the problem of tilting Paul had, and I have no kids...

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!