Originally Posted By: Worfzara
 Originally Posted By: Sovkiller
...it makes no sense to spend 100 buck in a cosmetic thing, as I do not have the problem of tilting Paul had, and I have no kids...

Please Sovkiller, no disrepect intended here and I totaly respect oyur opinion, but as a socity, I belive you are incorrect here.

People will spend huge amounts of money on cosmetics; pretty much every industry selling consumer goods charges more for products that are more cosmetically appealing than their base model, even Axiom does this. You want a nicer looking M80, you pay more, even though is sounds the same as the one from the factory seconds. This is because the humans have been conditioned that there is a link between good looks and quality. Many companies not only profit form this philosophy, they count to stay in business.

Sorry let me rephrase my post:

"...it makes no sense for me to spend 100 bucks in a cosmetic thing, as I do not have the problem of tilting Paul had, and I have no kids..."

I know and understand what you say and sorry if you misunderstood me due my lack of a better phrasing, sorry as I was not clear enough. But honestly if my thing were to spend money in cosmetic good sounding audio gear, honestly there are far better options, as you stated, even inside the Axiom line.
Let's say that the standard line of Axiom speakers (the ones I own) are for the ones who like good sound with a minimal spenditure, I was not even able to afford those very nice hi-gloss finished speakers from them...

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!