Well guys, I bought the Samsung PN58A550 on sale today and am super excited!! I actually got to see the set as they had one on display and the picture is very stunning. It comes on Tuesday so I was wondering if you guys had any setup suggestions like TV settings, and connecting my components. The only components that I have to change around are my satellite and one of my DVD players; now that I have component cable hookups. Should I run both into my Denon and then one component out from my Denon to the TV? Also I don't have any clue about setting my Denon up or my TV up to get the best picture. Oh yeah, the TV has a two year warranty and future shop will add their warranty (four years) which in essence tacks on another two years for $500. Do you guys think it's worth it? The salesperson said that they get a large percentage of warranty claims. I know I'm probably missing something, but any input would be greatly appreciated. You guys are the pros and I'm the peon \:\) .

Thanks ahead, I can't wait!!

PS. If I get lots of suggestions and input I'll post lots of pictures \:\)

Last edited by wheelz999; 01/11/09 10:34 PM.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.