Man its hard to take pictures of high gloss cherry! If you use a flash all you see is just that. J Ok so here they are. My reason for making them is due to kids and cats I want to protect my wonderful speakers. So awhile back I left my original black covers on thinking they were safe. After having them on about 3 months I took them off to remember what the speakers looked like and I found a dented dust cap L I was able to pop it out but it had been dented for so long hidden behind the grills that it had permanent dimples …bummer.. Then I saw that someone on another site hade made their own metal grills…….After a lot of online searching here I am with custom covers. I like the look of them but am not completely satisfied with the edging. So I am still searching for something that would work better, and be more efficient. Something that came black. The center grill is more noticeable from a distance that the 2 m80’s. At about 10 feet away at first glance its hard to tell they are even on unless I have all the lights on in the room. Which is nice because I get to see my speakers but also know that the drivers are safe…