Originally Posted By: Worfzara

Some people like some of the inconsistancies of the veneer, gives more of a natural look, and others, like myself, would rather have the perfect every time looking vinyl.

I think it's awsome Axiom lets you make the choice (if you can afford it).
I can’t agree more. I especially like the vinyl because I wanted the best sound for my $ appearance is ancillary to me.

AV123s business and marketing strategies are what keep causing these problems for it. Similar issues have plagued the owner in other business ventures for the same reasons. They pre-sell far to many of their products some of which aren’t even off the drawing board so when the inevitable glitches start happening the problem escalates quickly. They now are getting away from doing this.

I think another reason you see so many vocal angry AV123 customers compared to Axiom is that for the most part Axiom lets it’s products speak for themselves whereas AV123s owner stokes up the fan-base and bystanders with his own personal excitement about his products. When emotional excitement plays a significant role in someone (purchasing) choice they experience large amounts of cognitive dissonance toward the decision. The result of this is that they either defend their decision to the death or if they change their mind they tend to go all the way from love to hate.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1