Thanks guys! Yes, chapin the gimpy wonder dog is color coordinated! Never thought of that!

And, in case anyone has followed this whole saga, here is my latest: I do not miss the emotiva. I started listening to the music more than analyzing the sound last night. I think the denon somehow does a great job running all the speakers. I listened to several m/c sacd's and they sounded great. My take on the amp thing is to get more oopmph, turn up the denon volume. I really thought I'd miss the emotiva, but I don't. I wish I knew what a fine 2 channel amp would sound like, but I am going to be fine without it. If anyone is going down this path, I'd suggest they stick to axiom amps (we know the axiom quality and customer service and they will surely play well together) or demo some locally. In the end, I guess it is a personal issue, but the expense, in my system anyway, is too much for too little gain. I don't know what I am missing, but I'm now thinking that on my budget it's probably not worth worrying over. To my ears, the denon/axiom sounds great. I'm sure upgrade-itis will still rear its ugly head, but maybe I can just live vicariously and enjoy what others find in their pursuits of better sound. Thanks for all the help.