Thought this would be an interesting thought-provoker.

How much do you use technology?

As a Computer-Science major...in college, my computer is pretty much everything. I listen to all of my music on my computer. I read at least half of my textbooks on the computer. All of my assignments are on the computer. All of my assignments are assigned somewhere online. I have tons of Movies and TV's on my computer. My job I can do from my computer.

I can be programming, watching a TV show, and messaging people or checking forums all in the same instant.

Information overload? Sometimes it can feel a bit empty when there is a lack of information that fails to keep streaming in. Your favorite forum thread goes dead. An IM conversation just dies. Etc.

How much of your lives do you have your mobile phone or computer dictating what you do? How do you prioritize the stockpile of information? Do you prioritize this information?

Thought this would be an interesting conversation, especially on a forum. I've been feeling overwhelmed and chained to technology lately. It's almost as if I have to deal with way more information than I should have to.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2