Originally Posted By: davekro
Bartender,
Do you already have a specific seller in mind? The Klipsch's horn tweeters can accentuate the highs more than average, coupled with your room with a lot of reflective surfaces, which would also accentuate the higher frequencies as well. As has been said, this may sound just fine to your ear. If there is any chance to borrow the Klipsch's you have your eye on, that would be a great thing to do. If the seller would let you buy and return in three days if they did not work well in your room,that would be good.
As Rick? mentioned, the fact that the Klipsch's are one of the more efficient speakers, they will require less power to drive them. It also means that for a given (low) amount of power, they will fill the room better than many speakers. Being on a budget, they certainly could be a good fit for the large room to fill it with sound more.

Good luck and welcome to the forum. :o)

Hey guys. Thanks a lot for all the great answers! I plan to stick around here, as it seems to be a great forum. Also, I would really like to try some nice M22s or M3s when $ permits. I just recently graduated, and am still paying school loans. That's the reason I'm sticking to a strict budget for right now.