I believe tilting the back QS8's so that the top woofer reflection goes directly to the ear ht at list. pos. will be good. This makes tweeters at a good angle to ears as well.

Also, I thought I had a reason why the back QS8's were crossed over at 150Hz by Audyssey, and I was wrong! :o(
I thought that because the Qs were vertical, the woofers were not 'getting to' the Aud. Mic. Well, I shot that theory out of the water. I rigged the Q's on my stands so the 5 1/4" woofers were pointing directly at the #1 Listening position (where mic was), ran the full 6 position Audyssey and STILL they were set by the Denon 1909 to x-over at 150Hz! ! ! crap! I HAD hoped, that just angling the woofers forward would be enough to lower the xover point quite a bit. I wanted to see what the max the x-over could be lowered by the direct firing woofer. Sheitzty... zippo. Oh well, I will leave it at 150 x-over for now. Sides crossed over at 90Hz, not 80 Hz. wahh. Beer kicking in... can no longer concentrate. must just enjoy HT now! ;o)

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."