Originally Posted By: casey01
From my experience, in this case, Denon, more than likely pulled the plug on them, not the other way around. The large mainstream companies want the retailer to have plenty of shelf space and sell a certain minimum amount to maintain a competitive wholesale discount level. This retailer probably did neither. When it comes to where I might buy, my rule of thumb has always been and always will be, if you walk in to a retailer and the sales person starts knocking equipment they don't sell, turn around and walk out.

It is a small shop that specializes in Custom installations - it just happens to be the only game in town other than BB. He did say that Business has been very bad with the economy in the state it has been in. Of course he was checking out my "system" with an eye towards additional sales beyond the Paradigms. Any time a salesman speaks down about a product that they don't carry, my radar goes off.......

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" Churchill