Alrighty them, so here are the pictures I took two nights ago. Everything is pretty much ready to go, just waiting on my Axioms...

The legs on the couch belong to my fiance Amy...

A look at the set-up from the 'captians chair'...

Can I just say that having a 65 inch computer monitor kicks some serious ass!!! Haha, hopefully I'll be pulling that piece of plywood out of the bottom very soon and replace it with an EP800...

A close up of the upper cabinet now with the dual computers, the Denon, the Maxtor external back-up drive (2 terabite), the FreeAgent external hard drive (600 gig), a DVD player, and the internet router. Also, notice the LCD lights I put in the top of the cabinet. I like the classic touch they add...

Now when you look inside the new closet you'll find all of our movies, our CD's, our printer...

Oh, and wire!!!

Gobbs and gobbs of the stuff!!! But, it certainly makes connecting stuff up a dream come true! That's the main reason I built the closet... that and the storage it adds...

Close the door and it's all nice and tidy! No scooting a 500 pound HT cabinet across the floor or anything like that. I've been in the back of this thing soooo many times already that the effort and cost of putting this closet up has paid for itself ten times over...

More pics to come as soon as my speakers get here!!!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD