Originally Posted By: mdrew
Zen and the art of motorcyle maintenance again. Great book.
WOW! Talk about a blast from the past. I think I've read it twice but the last time has to be more than 30 years ago. I don't remember a thing about it except that I thought it a REALLY good read. I may have to go back and hit it a third time.

Currently reading Gone Tomorrow the latest "Jack Reacher" novel from Lee Child. Just escapist, pulp fiction. You know.....really BAD bad guys; a good guy that can wipe out 4 of them with nothing but his hands and a piece of paper; politics; military. etc.

This one is a particular good mystery. I'm within 80 pages of finishing it and I still haven't got it all figured out. It's nothing pithy, just (IMHO) good entertainment (YMMV).

In fact, on this lovely sunny and mild Sunday morning, I think I'll eat some breakfast and crawl back into bed to see if I can finish it. A mixed blessing. Ya get to know how the story ends, but now a good book you've been really enjoying is finished. RATS! Fortunately, I have a Robert B. Parker "Jesse Stone" novel waiting in the wings.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton