OK I'm one click away from purchasing 4 Dayton DC28F-8 to replace the DC25T(S?)-8 I honestly believe these tweeters will satisfy my issues with the M80. I hope the crossover works well with them. I'm sorry if I've been a jerk in anyway or have hurt any feelings. I really love Axiom products please understand that Axiomites. Just not the VP150 or the issues discussed in the thread. I'm sorry if I insulted anyone inside Axiom as well. I totally bow to their engineering prowess and their ability to bring a product to market with such a great price point. I just simply am not religious or fanatical about products like you guys are. And I don't believe most review sites until I hear it with my own ears. Specially with the conflict of interest due to clickthrough profits. You guys ever notice how on the Audioholics website that the "Axiom Audio Epic 80-600 System Review" is still front and center on the index page. Owhh wait it changed from the Epic 80-400 to the 600 system with the bigger sub. I'm not sure why it's been there for two years but it could have something to do with Audioholics sourcing speakers from the mormons and they feel it's a way to "make up" or "olive branch" or perhaps it happened in the other direction and Axiom wouldn't source speakers to Audioholics or perhaps use the CnC mills that bitched my uncle's build... who knows and who cares... All I know is in the end each side loses... no clickthrough profit and no traffic so sales drop. Those friggin mormons... ROTFL that's the reason I'm not religious!

One thing is for certain... these guys are a cut above the $500 buck power cord dudes that's for friggin sure! I dunno if that's saying much though in this brutally dishonest industry. I'll now leave all you guys alone...

Solid-State

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
-Mark Twain

Last edited by SolidState; 08/21/09 05:38 AM.