Wow i'm at a loss as to whats going on in this thread, but that was 10 or so pages ago that I posted. I just have one question, i've been reading this and need some clarification, solidstate are you upset that people on the Axiom forum like Axiom speakers? Sorry the products you purchased where definitly not up to Axioms quality. I like my VP150 i'm happy with it and no one is going to tell me that is sounds horrible, I evaluate speakers with my ears not a chart or someones option. If your so uphappy with the recent purchase beg Axiom to take them back and go with another maker. If I buy something thats not quality I'll return it and try again, after that go somewhere else, Paradigm, PSB, Aperion, Ascend, and many other choices. Do us happy Axioms owners a favor and quit telling us how bad our speakers our, yes i've read many reviews on Axioms nothing new. Do I have gripes about Axiom yes (subs need to be almost half the price they are now to be taken serious against the competition), but I don't hammer away on the forum for days, just go to AVS or something.

Last edited by gtpsuper; 08/22/09 12:24 AM.