How in the world did I miss this thread?

To solidstate...

Look man, we all have different opinions on what's good and what's bad. Speakers, vegetables, beer, cars, bathroom tissue, fishing lures, etc. A lot of us are going to go to bat for Axiom because the majority of us here are happy Axiom owners and this is, after all, a forum about Axiom products. Go to any forum about any brand of speaker|car|weed whacker|ice cream and post that you don't like their speaker|car|weed whacker|ice cream and see what happens. People are going to disagree with you, simply because it's human nature. Did some people here take your comments a little to personally? Probably. Did you overreact? Probably.

I don't question your intentions, nor am I going to call you a troll or launch into any sort of philosophical/scientific debate over the pros and cons of gravity, LED's, glue, or whether or not $500 power cables make one iota of difference. I, at least, appreciate the pictures and the lively debate.

But at the end of the day, the simple fact is this - you/your client spent $9,000 on Axiom gear and you/your client are not happy. Sorry to hear it, but it happens. The good news is that Axiom has their 30-day return policy. Call them. Send it all back. Return the stuff and buy the {insert brand here} speakers that you (or your uncle) really want. No harm, no foul, lesson learned. Go in peace.

\:\)

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office