Solid State is the ultimate oxymoron... on the one hand he completely slams the notion of a two thousand dollar power cord as 'ridiculous'. Then in the same breath swears that a $300 dollar 'wonder clock' will take your miserable 1080p Blu-ray picture (after all, they are soooo distorted and blurry usually) and transform it into a totally three dimensional image.... so good in fact that you will have the ability to walk right inside of your television and watch the action in person!

Ok, perhaps that's a bit over the top.

But he does trash the M80 and ALL of its design ideals, it's build quality, its trashy cross-over components, the way it shatters sonic waves so completely that you can't even hear them 10 degree's off-axis (I'm embellishing again aren't I?)... and then heaps praise on... wait for it... the M60!!! Because as we all know, these two speakers share absolutely not one iota of anything between them. They are as opposite as ying and yang. Uh-hu.

Or there's the niceties he saturates the Axiom people with every chance he gets, "those are seriously great people, willing to do whatever they can for you, they all have my utmost respect"... all of them that is, except for Ian and his raging ego that's tanking the company at an unprecidented rate since he just won't listen to reason and design his flagship speakers the way other companies think he should be build them.

Which of his views are we supposed to be following anyhow? Is there a decoder ring in my Fruit Loops box this week that I can use to decifer which of his theories is the real deal and which are just 'stuffing' to fill up this site's bandwidth???

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD