Originally Posted By: Micah
 Originally Posted By: Shaun
Point is, you have been more then patient, and are obviously a loyal customer, but how long has this been going on?

Well Shaun here's the thing, Axiom has done everything I've asked of them. I was the one who kept thinking I could solve this issue myself. They didn't coerse me into ordering replacement parts, I kept requesting them. It really did seem like it could/shoulda been an easy fix. But, it has proved to be quite stubborn. So I have nothing but the highest praise for the Axiom customer service team. Anytime I called and said, "hey I think this speaker is bad, maybe if you guys shipped me a...", before I could even get it out of my mouth they (usually JC) would say, "ok, it will ship out tomorrow... is there anything else you need"?

Seriously, that might be a bit of a stretch, but not by much. They are the greatest people ever to work with when you have a problem. Easily the best people I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. In fact if anyone had a bad word to say about their company in my presence, we would probably come to fists over it! lol

That is good to hear...hopefully you can get a brand new one and it is all you hoped it would be. Good luck!