Ok I opened it up.... everything is connected nice and firm. No loose wires. No melted plastic. And still.... no sound. I don't understand what happened? If it would have blown the fuse I could have at least recognized that as the culprit behind what was happening before. But this is new, different, and terribly confusing to me. The amp is working, the speakers are all hooked up... I don't know.

As I said before I tried different sources with a different RCA cable with no luck. After taking the sub amp out and inspecting it I decided to run the 12 awg wire from the left speaker to the high current posts to see if they were working... didn't get a peep out of it. Mind you after I disconnected it and connected it back to the speaker I noticed they weren't playing much bass at all. Then I noticed the receiver was set to Neo-6, which takes most of the bass out of the left and right channels and redirects it to the sub. But still, there should have been SOMETHING playing out of it if it were working, I had the thing full blast after all. You don't have to connect to all four posts do you? Because I only connected to two of them. So now I can rule out that the RCA input jack failed.

I have but one small, tiny little, wee bit of optimism left in me. And that is.... 'third time's a charm'!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD