I have to say that back in the day I thought Patrick was great. It's just looking back on them now they seem pretty cheesy, but that's just the way it goes, over time most of what we used to consider cool becomes 'cheesy'.

I was really sad when I heard he'd lost his battle with cancer because I am a cancer survivor myself. However once I started reading up on his ordeal I found out that through everything he went through his wife failed in being able to convince him to give up on his '60 cigarette per day' habbit.... ummm, WHAT???

Ok so yeah cancer sucks, I know that first hand. But brother when you're fighting a life-threatening disease like that, you have to take off the gloves. That means.... uh, QUIT SMOKING!!! Not only is it probably the reason you have it in the first place, but going through all the chemo and radiation treatments is pretty pointless if you're just going to run out and breath in 3 packs of cigarettes that day. Sheesh, I still feel bad for the dude, but not AS bad knowing that he didn't give the battle his all. I know quiting smoking is no day at the park, I went through that too, but when it comes to life or death, the decision shouldn't be that hard.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD