+1 on Rick and Micah. I'm glad you guys pulled through.

I worked with a guy a few years ago, he would have been in his mid 40's, he smoked and drank(I'm quite sure he smoked more than Rothmans as well) pretty much on a daily basis. One day he doesn't show up for work and we find out he had a heart attack the night before. Soooo....we all felt bad, and made a collection for him, asking everyone if they'd like to chip in a few $$ for him, as he'd be off work for a while. We raised around $450 and we sent one of the guys over to his house to present him with it during his recovery. I wish I could tell everyone that he took that money and bought himself a treadmill or something, but he spent it all on alcohol and smokes during his time off...Nice, Eh!!? Since then, I know he's had at least one more heart attack.

On a more personal note, my father has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and has come as a shock to the family because it doesn't seem to run in our family, going back generations. He used to smoke until his mid 30's(now in early 70's) and whether there is a link between prostate cancer or not, I don't really know. It sounds like they've detected it fairly early so hopefully it's going to be fine. These are the times I wish my parents weren't living on the other side of the country, out in BC.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.