I've never broken any bones before, I've had stitches a number of times....twice on the scalp and twice on the forehead. Two times I had stitches from playing baseball, got hit with a thrown bat, and the other was a collision with another player. The others were from a car accident and the very first time I got stitches at the age of 8, I was showing off an a toboggan around Christmas time. I started standing up on the sled like a surfer and the last time I did it, I wiped out halfway down the hill and either hit the front of the sled, or something else and rolled to the bottom of the hill. I remember thinking "hmm, this hurts a little" and then as I sat there, blood started running down my face into the snow and I kind of freaked out and ran home(and freaked out the babysitter).

The car accident, I was rather fortunate. I was running a bit late for work and was heading down to Mississauga very early in the morning(5:30ish) and was flying down one of the sideroads that bypassed Brampton. The road was paved, but rough with cracks and patchwork here and there and a rutted shoulder. So I was doing the better part of 140km hr down this road when a couple of ducks walk out from the grass on the passenger side up ahead a short distance. I immediately pulled sharp to the left, in doing so I still hit one of the birds, but my left side tires caught a rut in the road and I couldn't steer out of it resulting in the back end coming around and sending me back across the road to the right side, through a ditch and knocking down four 8" farm fence posts(one got launched out into the middle of the field). So, what happened was, I had some of my tools in the trunk of my car(this was a new Buick), and they basically flattened the back seat out, and flew through the passenger compartment. Some smashed the front window and others smacked me in the back of the head. When the car came to a rest, I was pretty dazed, but got out and flagged a guy down coming the opposite direction. I got in his car, and no sooner had we driven 1/8th of a mile we noticed a Fire Truck crew had just extinguished a fire on the same road, so he dropped me off with them. One of the firetruck crew had heard the accident and had already radioed in for an ambulance which was on it's way. He told me to sit down on the side of the road and checked my eyes with a flashlight and checked me over as I had blood all over my upper body. He thought I had cut the back of my neck open, in fact the cut was in the back of my head, but I think my shirtline combined with the bleeding made it appear that my neck was cut. The ambulance got there in just a few minutes , whisked me off to emergency where they fixed me up. The $18,000 Buick was damaged beyond repair($13,500 damage). I remember being somewhat paranoid for a couple of months after that incident every time I drove a car, I noticed every leaf blowing across the road after that.

Other stories involve almost drowning at the age of 2, and being born at home with the cord wrapped around my neck. Those I don't remember!

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.