Here’s what U.S. sites have out on it so far:

Projector Central

Projector Reviews Blog

I figured I’d dragged my feet long enough I waited for the CEDIA conference unfortunately Panasonic didn’t announce the AE4000 for the U.S. Meanwhile I was talking with some high end custom installers who got back to me Monday with a great deal on a JVS HS20. When I told him about the AE4000 announcement he looked it up while I was talking with him and said for my needs the AE4000 was a no-brainer.

The screen is huge. I spent the weekend with my HDTV in various locations to simulate screen sizes I have taped to my wall. It came down to a 126” or the 134” as the 142” was just way to big. I emailed Carada about my intentions and they said that they didn’t see any problems with my using a 134” screen with the AE4000 in my room. Should I find the lumens aren’t enough or the screen is just too high with the M80s center for other viewers (my test showed no problems for me) I have a couple of options. One is just to mask the screen down to a usable surface area for projector brightness and height. And since I can’t actually mount the screen to the wall (no wall for 2/3s of the width) I plan to make it adjustable in height so I could drop it down and switch to M22 center(s) if needed.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1