Originally Posted By: richeydog
I didn't know you were a photographer. I just checked out your website and like what I see. Does your fiancee take photos as well?

Yes actually it's her studio, we work together now. I met her 2 years ago and she'd owed this studio for 12 years at that time. Eventually she talked me into leaving my other job to work with her full time... it didn't take a whole lot of convincing! ;\)

Originally Posted By: richeydog
I used to dabble around with a camera, shooting landscape/outdoor shots in Yosemite and other beautiful places. I need to sell my old Mamiya RZ and go digital...and start shooting again. I miss it.

That's funny, I think that might be the same camera she used to shoot in her film days. She had a really hard time switching over to digital, she loved film. But in order to make it in the bizz you have to go with the flow, and digital was more than just a 'flow', it was the new industry standard. There are a lot of headaches that come with digital, but also a whole frontier of advantages over film. Film is dead as a profession, but it lives on in hobbies. She wishes she still had her Mamiya to shoot personal stuff with, perhaps you should hold on to yours as well.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD