Sorry all, I forgot this was the technical forum . I will never post a question like this again.
I am on a few websites trying to gather info so I can make a good selection, given that i plan on spending 5 -6k on a speaker system. Given that the only speakers I can hear are Paradigm and Energy, although I have owned Axiom in the past and am just trying to figure out if there maybe something " better" for that money. But, oh hell no, nothing compares to Axiom in the world and don't try to ask a question or you will get jumped on and pounded if you may think otherwise.

It was in an article I stumbled opon and given that I am NOt, get that NOT a engineer sound or electroni wise, I wanted to post it to see if infact Alan saw this. ALso, his little reply above was not on the post at that site, so was giving a heads up.... I will never do that again. figured they removed it so no one can see the reply.

To future readers ,no need to reply I understand just to reasearch a little longer and not ask stupid questions. Maybe I will go take some university course on sound engineering and electronics like most of you have here.

Last edited by troyd; 12/31/09 10:41 PM.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4