Originally Posted By: Adrian

Is that the sound of the Rap or is it Dean banging his head on the wall from listening to it?

It’s the sound of Dean banging the head of the person playing it into the wall, ground, car door. . . .

Originally Posted By: sirquack

oh come on, you know you like Rap, thump thump thumppp

Don’t mind the thump. I like most EBM and it’s derivatives especially GOA Trance and Psychedelic Trance which often have beats up to 160/minute it’s the predominance of the lyrics and the associated attitude of cRap that I don’t appreciate.

Originally Posted By: bdpf

That's interesting that most of you run the M80s with a sub. Wouldn't that beat the purpose of having the 80s instead of the 60s since the extra bass given by the 80s will be useless in that case?

IMO it sort of defeats the purpose of getting tower speakers in the first place for most people. I listen to lots and lots of Trance with very rapid bass beats. I find the bass is much clearer at 160BPM when played from just the M80s and not the M80s + sub. Could just be a byproduct of not being able to exactly match the distance delays, crossover issues, room resonance being excited by the lower bass of the sub or a combination of those and other things.

For the music where I kick the sub in there isn’t a rapid beat to deal with so I sounds fine.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1