My point wasn't I don't like them(Focal, Thiels, Revels etc. current favorite is Focal profile series), more to point out that if Axiom trys to better their sound it may change the way we, who like Axiom the way they are, feel about them. As you say, you like the M3's the best, this is different than most of us on here, not that any of us dislike the M3 but I/we feel the M22 is a better sounding speaker, more neutral.

I understand you are looking more towards another variation of the Axiom platform, geared more towards the 'audiophile' with good sound/low cost etc., but as I have stated and others have as well, Axiom is doing this already and I would be surprised if Ian developed another series that is indeed better, this could give the rest of us an inferiority complex ;\)

I participated in the Ninja crossover fiasco and I really didn't find the 'better' electronics to add nor detract from the experience, then again the crossover point was lower than the stock XO so I can't fully comment on whether or not audiophile grade caps etc., would improve the SQ over stock. I do plan on making a set of 'audiophile grade' XO's to the same XO point as stock just to see if it does make a difference, but that will be sometime away, too many other projects to do with the new house \:\)

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70