Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
Updates: Getting closer to the end. I have received, two weeks ago, two composite sensors so my CableBox and my HDX1000 media tank have power sensing. I also managed to put my hands on a third SACD jukebox, so I'm set for a long, long time if for ever. I can't believe the amount of disks I re-listen to because I can pick tracks here and there instead of having to commit (because of the effort involved) to whole disks or close to whole disks.

Anyhow, I will soon put together a PowerPoint presentation (which will be available on my web-site) as many (not necessirily from this forum ;\) ) are interested in seeing the result... but I don't want them in my appartment! \:\)

In the meantime, here are five pictures:

1. The two composite sensors and the IR receiver shown with the Harmony IR Blaster so my RF Harmony 890 can send commands to remote server

2. The Archos 9 on its support. It feels like a Star Trek command console!

3. The three SACD players.

4. Picture of the D2v's front panel. This is just to show that I frequently use the OSD to indicate track changes and provide feedback from RF remote. In this case, the top left corner shows that the sound is coming from disk #191 from C player and it is a multi-channel disk.

5. The same remote software running on my old laptop in the back room. Notice the clever use of the Axiom mini-mouse!

Something you said, since I don't listen to CD's anymore, I just listen to a track and move on. I don't know if that's good or bad?

Last edited by wordgasm; 03/21/10 10:43 PM.

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008