Thanks for the gracious words Sean. It was a treat to have you over and I’d be remiss for not saying sorry again for taking so long. Also, thanks for the great beer, I hadn’t had a Chimay for years and it was the first time for the Dogfish Head 90 minute Imperial IPA. That was the most balance IPA I’ve ever tasted.

Sean covered the events very well. I was quite surprised how much time we spend talking before getting down to the serious stuff. As a result we ended up going a bit long on the time but it was worth it and warrants many more GTGs.

I liked both CDs we listened to but Ratatat was the clear winner for me. Since last night, I’ve acquired their discography to try out.

I did make Sean sit through demos of some music videos I downloaded form Youtube to get a feel for what I like to listen to and why I’ve set things up the way I have.

Originally Posted By: JohnK

Sounds like you had a great time, Sean, but did it concern you at all when Dean instinctively grabbed a weapon during the battle scenes?

Wait till we demo “Saving Private Ryan” or “Band of Brothers.”

Charles you and other regulars are more than welcome to come visit if coming to Phoenix. Sean and I briefly discussed the possibility of co-hosting a GTG but no real details.

I wish we had more time and I can’t wait to hear his stuff in my room. Especially the M80s and M22s with a tube amp which I still haven’t heard.

The pleasure was all mine Sean. It was nice to show off my HT to someone who actually has experience with such things.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1