I must say, upon first seeing this thread yesterday I really had no interest what-so-ever in switching from my current VP150 over to this monster as I've always been quite pleased with the performance out of my center as is. I've heard many people complain that voices sound thin and/or as if talking through a tin can, but I've never experienced this phenomenon personally. So I really didn't think I needed to pay any amount of money for one extra driver when I'm already happy.

But then my curiosity started to grow....

Upon further reflection I started to wonder what my music would sound like (since I listen in 5.1 now-a-days) with the extra bass and all from the two bigger drivers in this unit. And now I'm on the fence, so I was wondering what Axiom is offering in exchange for sending your VP150 back in and ordering one of these? If the difference isn't all that much, then perhaps I'll consider it more seriously.

...oh who am I kidding? If I'm already 'on the fence' on day two, by Monday I'll probably be packing the VP150 up and sending it back already!!! \:o

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD