Left lane campers, rolling roadblocks, whatever you want to call them. For me, the most annoying and frustrating thing on the road.

Another one is people that ask you something, like a general question, or directions or something, and interrupt you with another question halfway through your answer.

Originally Posted By: medic8r
I agree with the "How are you" issue. Not a pet peeve, exactly, but it is annoying when it's insincere. Just say "Hello" or something else unless you really want to hear with some level of detail about how things are going for me.

I guess the things that come to mind for me are common grammar errors, like choosing the wrong option from your/you're, their/there/they're, base/bass, and to/too. It's/its is a little trickier, so I don't get as annoyed at those errors. But for the record, use the apostrophe for "It is", e.g. "It's too bad Michael has hemmorhoids," but not for the possessive, "The Preparation H has lost its potency."

Yes, and yes. With text messaging and what not it seems almost like people are using bad grammar on purpose.

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
My pet peeve is threads where all people do is complain.

Quit complainin' about us complainin' \:D