Its ok Solarrdadd, right now you're just suffering from a mild case of 'Axiomownersclubitis', your symptoms are perfectly normal. But don't worry, once you become an Axiom owner, and are privy to deals and details like this, you will appreciate having access to things that non-owners don't.

Axiom hasn't made a public statement to the masses yet for one reason alone, they aren't ready to meet demand for the product yet. My guess is (and this is only a guess), that they received more preorders through the owners club than they may have anticipated. It must be nearly ready to come to market, or Steve wouldn't be enjoying his (when he gets time to) already.

Bottom line is, since they don't have anything official up on the site yet, there are less people who may be disapponted if there are any delays. Damage control. The members of the owners club are likely to be more patient and understanding of any hold-ups that may arise. So if they are the only one's who are actually 'expecting' the product and Axiom can't deliver promptly, then at least there aren't scores and scores of disappointed patrons out there, many of whom might cross Axiom off their list altogether if they thought right out of the gate that Axiom was a company that didn't have their shit together. So we'll wait and see when they make an official announcement. Once they have, my guess is they'll have their ducks in a row and be ready to make the masses happy.

That being said, Axiom is not an enormous company. They do have their fair share of growing pains. The EP800 is a good example. My personal opinion is that it may have been rushed to market a bit too quickly, using what was basically the EP600 amp modified to run two woofers instead of one. The new amp is much better suited to that task, and makes it an entirely different, and definately better subwoofer than the first incarnation of the EP800 (I've experienced both). So IMO opinion they stumbled out of the gate with that product, and are probably trying hard not to duplicate that experience for their customers.

However I must say, whatever problems we might have had with the original EP800's, we could not have asked for a better response from a company than what we got from Axiom. They went far above and beyond what I ever would have dreamed they would do to make sure we were satisfied with our product. Trust me when I say, if you chose to go with Axiom, you are chosing a company that is as dedicated to their customers as there has ever been on the face of this earth!

They simply will not stop trying until you are happy! ;\)

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD