Originally Posted By: Ian

Grunt was wondering if there could be abuse by doing a fake sale to a friend. I have been trying to figure out the math on how this would be possible but I can’t get there. It has made me realize however that we need to be clearer on a few of our points: it is the winning bid amount that is received in Axiom Dollars and Axiom Dollars cannot be used to buy another item offered by a 3rd party seller in the auction area. The Axiom Dollars only become available after the 1 week has passed where the buyer has the option to return the product to the seller.

I think I was mistaken on who received what in payment. I was assuming that the seller got the Axiom dollars in addition to the selling price from the buyer. In which case the scam works. However, in rereading the rules it does sound like Axiom keeps the buyers money and the seller receives the Axiom dollars instead. In which case the scam doesn’t work.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1