Originally Posted By: Lorenzo1000
Moving on from the dust cap colour controversy...

So as for the speaker...this thing is LARGE...can you guess the size of my TV? It's also heavy and hurts when it slips out of your hands and hits you in the foot because you need to save it from hitting the floor...maybe they could put some inserted handles on the side like my Plasma has on the back...as for sound in my limited listening so far it seems to match up pretty well with the 80's and dialouge is crystal clear. Will do some music listening later on.

Very happy with the magnetic grill, the dustcap colour and the finish. Good job Axiom, another winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!

great, the first review of one of the new owners on the axiom site, and another positive one. that thing looks great too. you are the second one that i have seen and they are both black, i'll gather that is a popular color the obvious answer is you all wanted to match existing black fronts!
glad to hear you like what you have heard so far and i/we awaite your musical first impression. one question, is the measurement of the speaker length actually 39.5" exactly and also, did yours ship in a M80 box like my friends did?

Last edited by solarrdadd; 06/18/10 11:46 PM.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93