well, it's rare when things go as planned. i ordered the center VP180v3 with dual speaker binding post so that i could reuse my existing bi-wire cables without having to change it out; oh yes, your right, i got the center with a single pair of binding post! my existing front 3 are all bi-wired with Calabrine cables and i love them and I'm not going to change them out. say what you will about bi-wiring (like i don't know how some feel about it ;)) i like it and i don't plan on changing out my existing speaker cables.

I am a believer that I do not gauge a company by how it is when it's product is doing well. I guage them on how they deal with things when their product is not doing well. so, for axiom, they are doing Very Well! I called up Noreen, told her what was going on and she apologized on the compaines behalf and told me that tomorrow a new center with dual speaker binding post will be shipped to me. she offered to send me an email of our conversation and what they will do for me as well.

she is also going to send me a pre-paid shipping label to get the other center back to them. I'll wait until i get tracking info and set up for pick-up of the existing center on the same day that the new/proper center arrives.

so, i feel better about the level of service and support that i will be and am getting from Axiom and this speaks volumes to them in my book. with the exception of the mix-up in what was shipped to me (which probably means someone is opening up their center going, wow, i didn't know they had 2 pair of speaker terminals!) i am happy with the choice i made in going with Axiom.

I will resist the temptation of connecting up my M80v3 towers until i get the center; it won't be easy either, but, i'll fight it. How about this, i'll leave it to the group, do you think i should wait for the replacement center to arrive before connecting up the new
L & R fronts or go ahead and connect up the L & R using my existing center to hear how they sound without waiting?

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93