In reply to:

But, don't subject all the kids watching to all that. (What do you say to your 9 year old boy when his friends are all around watching when he asks you about that? What would they say to each other?)

What are you "subjecting" them to? A breast. I'm sure all the innocent children watching the ballgame last night are going to have to go to therapy now for the rest of their lives.

What would I say if they asked about it? First off, I'm not sure what they'd ask, since there's not much to say, but if they did, I'd simply tell them that women have much larger breasts then men. Pretty straight forward stuff. I think it's far more damaging to a child to "protect" them for something as harmless as a breast. For gosh sakes, he/she was probably feeding from a breast as an infant.

Just everyone calm down for a second and let the initial rush of outrage subside, and then think rationally for a moment. What is the danger of a child seeing a bare breast. What do you really think is going to go wrong with that child if he/she sees a breast?

Blame it on the child, but I'm willing to bet the issue is really that you're simply embarrassed about it (due to your parents bringing you up that a bare breast is a terrible thing).

We're all brought up that nudity is a horrible, horrible thing. So, we believe it. (Seriously, how much of what your parents/culture has taught you have you ever really questioned?) It's not. Women have breasts. Deal with it.

If you want to get riled up, get riled up over violence on tv. Not bare breasts. (Note I didn't say "sex", because a bare breast isn't "sex".)

wow...sorry about that. Glad this is in the "off topic" forum.